Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Kiss me i'm spicy

****
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are nobody if you don't have a peon. All the bigwigs on wall street should have peons. I need a peon to sit on a rickety chair outside my cubicle salaaming me every morning. He'll bob his head whenever I say something and repeat 'Yes Sir' like a mantra. He will smell funny and smoke beedis and bring me tepid watery tea and play cards with the driver but he will be my very own peon.

*****
First there were drinksnacks then by the grace of the salamander there were bustrains. Soon in the near future, unexpectedly words will fusemerge to create a new language. If you cant talkspeak this new language you are a dumbstupid.

***
Its fun to pee when the urinals have ice in them. You gotta target one particular ice cube and pee it out of existence.Teach it a lesson on mortality and impermanence! Die ice, Die!

***
Pop music is what people younger than you listen to. Pop is churned out by people younger than you so, by definition, it has to be crap. Today's angsty teen bands have names like the cherry orchard manatees or rubber syringe desecrators or tofu logicians  or porcelain portobellos or highway oxymorons or fewl despots or crackerjack bunions or herpes honour gang or papaya kungfu kings or pap smear warriors and are just retarded. I made up all those names. If someone would like to use them please pay me money. If any of these are actually your band's name, you must be uber retarded. Pop music sucks. 80's music on the other hand is gold.

****
To avoid going blind listening to pop (yes that happens) listen to tried and tested bands from the past. Unfortunately, by the time I get into a band's music and would really love to see them live in concert they have degraded in quality or disbanded or died or worse yet, not died as in the case of the stones. Die you parchment coated skeletons, die!

**
Don't you just love how sushi chefs slice the fish into thin delicate morsels with loving attention to presentation? Well I don't.  I just want to eat big chunks of raw fish. One day I will go into the kitchen and stab the puny sushi chef with a chopstick and grab a big ass piece of fish with both hands and eat it like a bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home