Tuesday, September 26, 2006

miscellania

Multitasking:
And so as I rescued my shirts from the lame ass cleaners there was a desi looking girl with a west indian accent talking on her cellphone.

As I waited for the world's most inefficient hispanic staff to find my shirts, everyone was listening to the girl's conversation. Here are some key snippets.

"Its been five months and ... if you want to leave me....I love you" *sobbing*

"I know I said that but it was just foolish things..." *sobbing*

"i love you"  and more *sobbing*

She was also deftly rearranging her clothes in the dryer at the same time.

Who are you mysterious girl who can do one-handed laundry while being dumped???


A boldfaced lie:

A lady zombie assured me there was a penguin on the roof but there wasn't. It had lied. Never trust the female undead.


Blaze of holy glory:

I ate chili chicken at Chinese Mirch and good lord did I suffer for it this morning. The excruciating burning in 'that' place  was an almost religious experience. If not for the TP for my bunghole I would have gone into a spiritual trance. I'm sure it was penance enough for several sins.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home