Wednesday, September 06, 2006

lies and deceit

There are lies and then there are lies. A person may lie and we find it despicable. What if an entire culture lies? There is a culture that has deceived us and continues to deceive us. Damn those hispanic people, damn them. Not since we learned that soylent green is people, has such a revelation been seen. Yes for those of you who are too ignorant, soylent green is indeed made out of people. Charlton Heston said so.

Anyway the shocking truth is that refried beans are not in fact beans that were fried and then fried again. When I'm told a vodka is triple-distilled I expect it to be crisp and smooth. When I'm told that I'm eating refried beans I would damn well expect to benefit from a double frying experience. No it is boiled and then fried. There is no actual re-frying of the beans. If anything they are uni-fried beans. Why should I ever eat a burrito again when all I'm being fed is lies?

Hispanic people are despicable.  Humans are craven liars. Next I'll be told that that General Tso's chicken was not invented by the brilliant 19th century chinese military leader Zuǒ Zōngtáng.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home