Monday, October 16, 2006

Joy & Desolation

***
Desolation
is eating all the little M&Ms and being left with a lifeless empty packet. Joy is finding one last M&M in a packet you thought was finished. Then after you eat it, the packet is really empty and the last M&M is no more. That is  real desolation

**
The ideal way to eat M&Ms is to first spill them into a colourful pile on your desk. Then eat the inferior ones first saving the best for last. The sequence for consumption is orange, green, blue, yellow, red, brown. The brown ones being the superior species of M&Ms. Diseased and deformed ones should be eaten first regardless of colour. Blue and yellow are similarly rated in desirability so the eater may wish to change the sequence to suit their personal tastes.

**
The milk carton is still in the fridge.That is if it can still be called milk. It terrorizes the lower shelves and is weakening homeland security. I know its watching me. Surely someone would have the decency to throw it out. Surely that person is not me. So I'm watching it right back.

*
And so I asked for a shot of espresso in my hot chocolate and the lady at Starbucks looked at me as if I had put a puppy in a microwave. What did I do wrong?

**
After much seeking i have accidentally found the mother of all blogs:
http://monkeydaynews.blogspot.com
Now I need a similar site to tell me about drunken elephant antics.

***
And so Ashal reports discovering a brand new kind of vodka that was the smoothest vodka he'd ever had. "its way better than ketelone and all that other shit" Bold words. He claims he had seven shots and it was quite a wonderful find. Some amount of interrogation leads us to believe that he was talking about Patron Silver. An expensive brand of tequila. Ashal is an idiot.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ketel one is worse than the regurgitated bile of a dyspeptic mongolian marmot.

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home