Tuesday, April 04, 2006

If you see something, say something

If you think the title is the catchphrase of the game
'I spy' you are an idiot because I am talking about
security. In the new order of things, we are required
to be vigilant against those who would seek to harm
our way of life. As Deputy Fire Warden of the 22nd
floor, I applaud the latest security policies
established in my building: a lock for the men's
bathroom. No not a lock for a private bathroom, but a
lock for the entire room which has the stalls and
urinals.

It brings me great joy to use a key everytime I gotta
pee or crap. I feel safe knowing that if I forgot my
keys, I would be locked out of both the bathroom and
my office. Would I wander forever in the limbo
hallway? Its a small price to pay for safety and
security on the 22nd floor.

I also appreciate that my key is stamped 'Ladies.' An
additional safety precaution no doubt to confuse
villains who would try and sneak into the men's bathroom.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Coroneus said...

Your waste disposal exploits are legendary. The men's room is no place for someone as full of it... the single malt needs to be aged in oak barrels.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Jadeeyez said...

your gonna be responsible for your floor....hahahaha.OK!!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Coroneus said...

You have been destroyed and humiliated. Muhahahahahaha

http://www.xanga.com/coroneus

10:26 PM  
Blogger zeminky said...

what is this garbage? hooliganism


looks like I'll just have to kill you again.

12:59 PM  
Blogger zen said...

being of small mind, i'm not seeing how a locked bathroom would help in a fire, mr warden. say the alarm goes off.. and someone is in the crapper. it would be your job to go drag them out. but if.. in the panic.. the door is locked.. then you.. mr deputy fire warden will have failed in your duties.

and then who will respect your authoritah?!

11:59 PM  
Blogger zeminky said...

Ha! There are two designated toilet checkers (men's and women's) and though its not stated explicitly, I'm sure I have authoritah over them. Well, the men's checker is my boss so maybe not him.

On another note its not appropriate to make light of Deputy Fire Warden. These brave men and women work vigilantly to keep you safe from fire and supervillains.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home