Monday, April 03, 2006

firestarter

And so I have been promoted in the ranks. From nothing
I have risen to the number two man. Who does number 2
work for you may ask?

Lets go back to that fateful friday last weeks when
wailing sirens and an intercom announcement disturbed
my internet surfing.

We go to the lobby for the stupid fire drill and the
guy doing the test learned that the designated fire
warden was no longer working on our floor. He made an
executive decision to promote the current Deputy Fire
Warden up to Fire Warden. In the chaos that followed I
defeated my enemies and established my dominion. It
helped that I was the only one who could take the job
because the other employees were part time. And so I
am the new Deputy Fire Warden of the 22nd floor.

My first act of power was to look around in a confused
manner and ask where the stairs were.

One day I shall be the Fire Warden and you will
respect my authoritah.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Coroneus said...

Quite fittingly, a famous quote emerges:

Squirrel dies, but its vivaciousness doesn't.

9:00 PM  
Blogger zeminky said...

quiet ghost, you're dead. don't make me call beetlejuice or maybe patrick swayze...

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home