Wednesday, February 15, 2006

chick things I will never understand

I was in an airport a few days ago when a girl giving samples of women's perfumes comes up to me and asks me if I wanted to smell it.

"What the hell?" I thought to myself. And asked "why would I want that?"

"Present for your girlfriend perhaps..?" she replied.

After I had pointed out that I didnt have a girlfriend I was going to buy the perfume for, and duly smelling it out of politeness, the girl continued to be chatty. She asked the usual questions- where are you from, what do you do, how old are you.. etc... "oh, you look very young"

"Is she flirting with me?" I asked myself.. confused. These things dont usually happen in airport shops.

And then she asked a question I've never heard a guy ask another- "whats your star sign?"
"Libra" I replied..

"Ahhh..." she said, as if she'd gleaned some piece of hitherto unknown information,
"And I, am an Aries"..

"errm... thats a goat right?" I asked, not knowing quite how to reply to that one.

Conversation ended shortly afterwards.

Damn I'm smooth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home