Tuesday, January 03, 2006

conspiracy shmunspiracy

At the new year's party where a grave injustice was done unto me, there was another tale to be told.

I was chilling out near a wall when the girl dancing near me handed me her cigarette. Being a chivalrous person as well as very drunk, I obliged by holding it. In my weakend state, I was not prepared for the conspiracy unfolding about me. A second girl walks up and says "When you're done with that, can I have some loving?"

It was then that I realised that this was the evil plan of the dastardly Kashewnut. For that was no cigarette in my hand but a foul 'joint'! This so called 'lovin' the stoner agent demanded was nothing but a mind stunting drag from the aforementioned narcotic. Needless to say I hurled the contraband at her and declared in a suitably righteous voice "Begone ye succubus! Begone and take thy sickening poison with ye!" And thus the Kundi Stoner was defeated.

Actually I said " Yeah. Sure. Go ahead. I'm done with it anyway." Then I regained my strategic location by the wall.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rama Rama said...

I demand to know where this beautiful bar is located!!! I did not realize that there are places in the US of A, where free love is available. Tell me now you secret stoner...

7:30 PM  
Blogger zen said...

yes yes mr zeminky.

please to tell where such evil succubi are to be found. or if not an exact location, a phone number will do just fine.

good herb and free loving. and you picked the wall! sheesh.

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is I.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home