Monday, December 05, 2005

who's that criminal mastermind..?

Well, I'll tell you who its not..

Me.

I went to watch a movie today. And as it ended, I noticed another movie was starting up in the next cinema. Eager to be cheap, not pay for a second ticket and indulge in some victimless crime, I pondered on the job for a few seconds while in the loo, and then snuck into the second movie..

hoohoo.

Except that even this act raised my heart rate. I couldnt figure out how I could be caught (except for some gestapo style random ticket check at the cinema.. which never happens).. but still..

I could almost hear the Mission Impossible theme playing in my head as I walked into the second movie.."your mission, should you choose to accept it..."

I'm obviously not cut out to be Ethan Hunte just quite yet.

Bummer.. guess I'll have to stay a damn upstanding citizen after all.

Oh yeah, and both movies sucked.

2 Comments:

Blogger coriander salamander said...

awwww choo chweet. roomie said that its personality of R2D2 embodied in C3PO: this zen. quite right quite right.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Rama Rama said...

Enough of all this. I want more Barry the Booger stories!!!

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home