Sunday, November 20, 2005

Delhi girls

and so i went to a massive nightclub.

after we ordered our drinks, two bartenders leapt onto
the bar and did some pretty good juggling with bacardi
bottles and shot glasses.

While we were watching that, i noticed I was standing
too close to some girl in front of me. I shuffled back
and continued watching the retards on the bar. Soon, I
found the girl was too close again. More shuffling
back.

After a while i notice the girl is inches away from me
and is elbowing my cell phone which is in the pocket
of my holy brown jacket.

At this point I am very worried about the girl
spilling my drink and/or stealing my wallet. I hold my
drink away otherwise not moving and feeling quite
awkward.

Within minutes the girl has moved even closer so that
her back is fully against me. I gesture to the people
I came with and they start laughing at me. Please note
that the girl is really really short. I could have
easily used her head to hold my drink.

Soon shes fully leaning on me and even resting her
head on my chest. My friends are laughing and I have
no idea what to do. I try and pretend nothing is
happening.

Basically she was drunk girl who thought i was a
pillar or a wall or something. The weird part was that
her boyfriend came and spoke to her for a bit without
noticing what she was doing. On his second trip back
from the bar he took her off me and apologised.

Delhi girls are idiots.



__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
http://mail.yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

or you're just so damn handsome.

or she was thinking.. "is that a cellphone in his pocket? or is he just really happy to see me?"

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home