Tuesday, February 14, 2006

an oxbridge education

People say that an oxbridge education doesn't count for much these days. I have to disagree. For it was in the hallowed university computer network that I came across some valuable life lessons. Now I don't know about the origins of the learning material but it taught me about three important life concepts.

1. Bitchslapping
2. Smacking upside the head
3. Bitchslapping upside the head


It is true that more than five years ago this exact cartoon taught me about smacking upside the head

3 Comments:

Blogger Coroneus said...

Well done. I now officially promote you to the post of my poo-monkey.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Rama Rama said...

Is this post a result of being bitchslapped upside the head by Khemcho?

12:59 PM  
Blogger zingaree said...

i vouch for the fact that no one hit zeminky..
it was the other way around.
ask him or has he stopped talking again?

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home