Wednesday, January 11, 2006

best songs of all time

To the best of my knowledge there was no music before 1960 so we will start with the 60s

Best song of the 60's:
'Magic Carpet Ride' by Steppenwolf

Best song of the 70's:
'You make me feel like dancing' by Leo Sayer

Best song of the 80's:
'Take on me' by A-Ha

Best song of the 90's:
'Baby I got your money' by the ODB

Best song of the 00's:
'99 Problems' by Jay-Z


You people thought that with Steppenwolf leading the way, this would be a serious list but you were wrong and I will destroy you.

Even then, Take on me is still the undisputed best song ever.

For some real music, click on these links

Poetic
Uplifting
Romantic
Leopard Loss

2 Comments:

Blogger Coroneus said...

Utter rot! Some breathtaking OSTs and background scores can be found here:

http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/archives.php

10:43 AM  
Blogger zen said...

Actually I still think this is a serious list.. that you pretend isn't.

I too am a big fan Leo Sayer's disco classic.

I'm a sayer-aholic. I'm addicted to sayer-a-hol.

Never before has a bad falsetto made people so happy.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home