Thursday, March 30, 2006

yay!

And so I was lurking outside a shi-shi salon near my
home wondering if they did a $10 haircut.
Unfortunately everyone in the store looked gay. The
barbers/hairstylists, the customers and the person
sweeping the floor were all gay. The problem is that
in my neighborhood that means extravagantly gay
prices.

So I called up Ashal (the islamo-bastardisation of
asshole) to have him look up the prices on the net.
And he invented a new word to describe the salon,
'yay'. Which means Yuppie+Gay. Much like Badong from
Kung-Pow which is Bad+Wrong and also like NSync which
means Stupid+Annoying+Shitmonkeys. Ashal then died
from Hepatitis-M which as we all know is the muslim
variation of virus. RIP Ashal RIP.

Anyway I retreated from the yay salon. Tonight I shall
attempt to acquire the services of Angy's Unisex salon
for $12. I think a middle-aged hispanic lady named
Angy is suitably anti-yay. If you say I am balding, I
will destroy you.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

9 Comments:

Blogger zingaree said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Coroneus said...

This reminds me of the mythological story from several years ago. Some god-like entity chappie went hunting or some such thing and I think his brother drew a line or rekha so that Sita wouldn't cross it and be abducted by a Lankan chappie, quite possibly Asanka Gurusinghe. Laxman then scored an epic double century to save the follow on.

As Hofstrader might have put it, this is a falsely self referential statement.

6:18 PM  
Blogger zeminky said...

As stated clearly in a previous blog, you are dead. Please desist from contacting the living. Take thy crusty soul back to hades-abad.

6:24 PM  
Blogger zingaree said...

uhh im puzzled. you ARE balding..AND my wife knows martial arts

9:39 PM  
Blogger Jadeeyez said...

where do you come up with this stuf ?????

12:27 AM  
Blogger Coroneus said...

Looks like aunt angy ran a lawnmower over your head.

Hahaha to you, you stupid, short bald fatso.

9:34 AM  
Blogger zen said...

Alternatively, the reason for the bad haircut might be that ANGY = ANGry + Yuppie.. and she's fuckin' pissed that you invented rude names for her gay brethren.

And thus this is revenge. Let the saga of recriminations begin..

12:46 PM  
Blogger zeminky said...

cunning theory but I ended up at a place called Benji and Eddie which was run by an elderly oriental couple. The female oriental used her mystical oriental techniques to make me look as bald as possible and I tipped her for the favour.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Coroneus said...

The key to this intriguing puzzle would be whether she was Benji or Eddie. More importantly: why?

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home