Thursday, March 02, 2006

Life is like a tin of mixed nuts you never know what you're going to get...

So the booger asked me a question.

Zeminky: Let me put it this way. At work, in the
kitchen there is a tin of mixed nuts labelled as
having less than 50% peanuts. When I grab a handful, I
bring up peanuts, cashews, walnuts, almonds and
hazelnuts. But what is extremely rare is that there
might be a macadamian nut. It is that which I seek,
the ultimate of nuts, not the other lowly nuts.

Booger: But you see, you must go through the peanuts
etc. to get to the macadamian nut.

Zeminky:No. When I see a macadamian nut, I will know
it for what it is.

Booger: Sometimes a macadamian nut can look like a
peanut.

Zeminky: Never! When I find a macadamian nut I will
know it for sure.

Then I proceeded to pound his head against the table
and after a few slams he died. RIP booger, RIP.

And the question he asked was "Why are you
disinterested in women?"

He should have said uninterested. That is why I killed
him. Only I am worthy of using the word
'disinterested' without ambiguity and confusion.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Blogger coriander salamander said...

Was reading this when I read your blog

"...he knew that for him all girls in the world were divided into two kinds: one kind was-all girls in the world except her, and those girls had every human frailty and were very commonplace girls; the other kind was- she alone, with no frialties at and far beyond all mankind."

Anna Karenina - Tolstoy

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home