Monday, April 20, 2009

betrayal

today i have felt the bitter bitter taste of betrayal

it had a been a fair sunny day except for the gray skies and rain. I had had a tolerable snack of chocolate covered espresso beans after a lunch of beer battered fish and chips. cornbread too aye and I had quaffed a special blend of sprite and coke too.

 A cup of coffee in the anon had helped me mightily.

and then now, as I scavenged the cupboards, a treat was found. Raw shelled pistachios.

All was well and good. except for the last pistachio which tasted foul. why did it have to be the last one? nasty, bitter. it just undid the effect of all the pistachios before it.

you have betrayed me yet again trader joe...

there are many such traitors in life; trader joe, pandora, trafffic lights, NJ tax credits towards NY state income tax, surprise party throwers...

All of you have tricked me at the last minute. all of you will pay...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home