Wednesday, February 11, 2009

what a nice sunny day

its a nice bright sunny day here in the NY-NJ area

For me, its a stark reminder that fiends have stolen my sunglasses

Yes a villain busted my car window and stole my gps, my mp3 player, my sunglasses and hand sanitizer.

So in short,

I am blinded my sunlight,
devoid of music,
lost and misnavigated AND my hands are not sanitized.

what a horrible life. This is exactly what Metallica was singing about in 'One'

I feel your pain you blind, legless, armless, speechless soldier. I feel your pain...





1 Comments:

Blogger Rama Rama said...

Where do you take this pain of yours
You run but it stays right by your side
So let me tear you open, pour you out
The things inside that scream and shout
And the pain still hates you, and no one will hold you until it sleeps.


Catastrophe indeed and you are months away from your company bonus!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home