Friday, December 19, 2008

Justice and civic duty

I went to that hive of scum and villainy called INA market in Delhi. I suppose it's unfair to call it villainous but, yes its pretty filthy and stinky.

I saw a small child sneak a furtive look at the owner of the vegetable stall/store i was in and hastily rip off some vegetative matter, stuff it in his mouth and walk away nonchalantly.

In an indignant rage, I raised an alert and after a short yet surprisingly eventful chase the minute vagabond was accosted, apprehended and delivered a sound and thorough beating. I lead that chase myself and handed the urchin over to the lynch mob that had gathered.

As I saw many outraged people beat up that little thief, I felt a deep sense of pride in having done the right thing. I was a good outstanding citizen..

hhhahah hell no, that's not what happened at all. Yes the kid did steal some random vegetables and eat them but he just walked away scot free to rob another day.

Do you think I would yell and scream and run after a hungry poor child just to get him beaten up? If that's what you think, you are wrong. In reality, it would have been too much too much work for me. An important person like me has better things to do. I simply continued to lounge near the aubergines and let the crime go unnoticed and unpunished. In that sense, I am God. And you, kogi kashewnut, are a turd..




 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home