Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I can see fuzzy people.

One of the great things about having a doctor friend is that you learn new things all the time. Unfortunately sometimes that freaky new fact may be about you.

For example, I've always known that I am myopic. Its not hard to notice that. Its the inability to see more than a few inches away that reminds me of that condition. This past week I learnt that not only am I myopic, I am PATHOLOGICALLY myopic. I suppose I've been that way for years but now I have a more accurate label. Wow thats just great. Pathological is never a positive description and despite it being a medical condition it has the stigma of somehow being your fault. Like pathological liars. Damn those untruthful fiends. Does this mean I can park in those sweet handicapped spots? Hell no, only someone who is LEGALLY blind can do that. See how much better and legit that sounds. Legally blind. You are such a good person. Here take the best parking spots and some tax breaks and disability pay. Oh none for me, you see I am pathologically myopic.. yes, exactly I am crazy eyed.

Enjoy the limited vision of your luxurious lives you legally blind twats. The day will come, when us pathological myopics will rise up to take what is ours. Beware the rabble that wears very thick glasses. Shudder when we whip out saline drops for our dry eyes. Do not fear our peripheral vision though as thats not great and if there is a humidity/temperature differential we may need a few minutes to defog our glasses but even so we will prevail. Rise up short sighted comrades, lets us march upon the darkened world of these misty eyed freaks and take their work dogs. Wait nobody move, i dropped a contact lens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Coroneus said...

Never before has that ancient creed that had defined and strengthened a nation for centuries (well, part of the late 80s, at any rate) rung truer:
Lifeboy hai jahan, tandurusti hai wahan!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home