Thursday, June 05, 2008

hai hai hai hia

meri chunri chhoti ho gayi, mein kya karoon? hai hai hai hai
meri kamar patli ho gayi, mein kya karoon? hai hai hai hai
meri something-something* lambi ho gayi mein kya karoon? hai hai hai hai

These are valid questions that may be asked by someone who has recently become a 'satra baras ki ladki'. Even so, we may find ourselves raising eyebrows at the premise that this is what the female youth of India's today is concerned with. We may be even more perplexed when  such questions are asked by a 29 year old male.

Fortunately i will not be asking those questions. At least not today.

I would like to make a statement though: the mice in my garbage room remind me of lizards the way they keep crawling vertically.

Dammit just take the peanut butter** from the mouse trap and I swear i will release you in a pristine part of NJ far far away from nyc. hai hai hai hai


*if you expect me to remember the lyrics you are an idiot.
**I even replaced Skippy with the organic good stuff you snooty little vermin



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home