Wednesday, January 21, 2009

pundora bundora and death

and so finally i use pandora at work.

the motivation was the bizarre capacitance issue in the circuit that formed between my the electric outlet, my mp3, earphone to mp3 player , me and my wireless keyboard.

in short if i list to music on my mp3 player, my wireless keyboard dies.

speaking of death, no longer am I the only ethnic in the office.  So a desi joined my company today. luckily not the same office location. (there just might be a god, apart from me that is).

that got me thinking about what other things are so horrible that they can be considered worse than death.

* vomiting
* no qtips after a shower
* listening to jethro tull
* a world without kaju barfis
* milk in india
* this list


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home