Tuesday, August 01, 2006

of Clerks, Janitor, Jeeves and Bison

Bison:
Damn right I ate the philly bison cheese steak wrap. I kicked another species' arse. Here ostrich burger, here boy.

Janitor:
Through cosmic incompetence, the janitor and I have been going to the bathroom at the same time. Why does my wee-wee time coincide with his toilet cleaning time? I do not know, but he finds it very amusing. He laughs loudly and shakes his head in mock disbelief and say "Every time!". Thats right, every time I want to go to the bathroom around five pm, I live in fear of having the jackass ruin my urination.

Jeeves:
Good natured people should NOT clean bathrooms. This sort of work should be left to sullen people. This is why I would not like to have a butler like Jeeves. He is not trustworthy. I recommend getting a surly ****** servant named Jeevan. He will hate you and you will know it.

Clerks:
And the tag line for Clerks II is

"With no power, comes no responsibility."

There it nothing more to say. Ever.


* wow i censored myself. I guess I must fear Nepalis. I mean ******s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home