Monday, July 17, 2006

Thunderbird and firefox

Regular, ordinary and otherwise absolutely worthless animals can me made to seem cooler by adding an elemental prefix to their names. Examples of these can be seen in the Mozilla world: Firefox and Thunderbird.

Foxes and birds are retarded animals worthy only of being hunted in a cruel and barbaric manner, yet a Thunderbird seems to be a powerful animal and Firefox a noble beast.

Many of these enhanced creatures can be found naturally in nature E.g. fire ants, water snakes, fireflies, lightning bugs, snow leopards, thundercats.

So for my own safety and protection, I have decided to breed some ferocious beasts of my own:

Airmonkey
Thundersnail
Stormsloth
Fireturnip
Icehedgehog
Water hyacinth
Lightningbat
Windpigeon
Barbequed Spare Ribs
and the mighty Snoweasel.

What? Are you threatening me? Hah! Your pikachu is no match for my windpigeon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're funny.

I, hereon promise to read your blog each and everyday.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home