Monday, February 12, 2007

Do the shuffle!

doo doo do doo doo do

that incidentally is a phonetic rendition of the 'Do the Hustle' tune.

Anyway, only two kinds of people do the shuffle. No, drunk people do not shuffle, they stagger. old people dont shuffle either. they just walk slowly, cautiously and creakily.

Anyway, only homeless people and zombies shuffle. Thats right, if you arent homeless or a zombie or a homeless zombie you cannot do the shuffle.

If I was homeless, I would eat at McDonald's. They have a nice new dietary chart which lists nutritional value for their food. The number of calories ranges from a few hundred to a few thousand. I bet you could get 10,000 calories for five bucks or less. Go McD go! thats value for money for all you poor people out there. ungrateful turds.

Speaking of turds, my grandpappy always used to say you've never really known a city unless you've taken a dump there. Actually he said nothing of the sort. It would be cool though if someones grandpappy did say that.  Therefore, henceforth and from tommorow onwards I shall add that as number three of my motto's in life:

1. "Do nothing unless you must, and when you must act -- hesitate."
2. "Put your knickers on and make me a cup of tea!"
3. "You've never really known a city unless you've pooped there."

Well those aren't all mottoes but its the code of honour I must live by. And one day my grandchildren will be able to say "as my grandpappy always used to say..."

yarr, it warm my heart to hear the wee ones say that, bless those little turds.




8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.

1 Comments:

Blogger zingaree said...

we think you are still enhanced with special plant fumes

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home