Friday, January 19, 2007

Sardar Sarovar Dam at Narmada

Wow, so Narmada is finally done. What will all those protesters do now? Where can their years of patient if ineffective experience be applied? Who will they hunger strike for now, I ask you?

To my aid, smelly hippies, I need your help!

That's right, evil corporations are destroying my environment and habitat. Already long standing partitions have been torn down to accommodate overpopulation of employees. Where once pristine cubicles stood, there is only a barren flat open workplace. Where once a free independent native (me, you dumb asses, I'm talking about me) sat alone, four to five will be crowded in.

Indignineous dwellers(me again, retards) are being forced to change their mysterious secluded ways. Modern ways have exposed the native's traditional lifestyle and computer monitors to the scrutiny of peers and colleagues. Will their ancient role of Deputy Fire Warden of this land be stripmined away by the newcomers? Will they be exposed to diseases for which they have no resistance such as punctualitiness and diligenceitis?

No you bums, we must not condone the destruction of the cubicles and robbing of wardenship! Come hippies, beatniks, activists,paid protesters,union rats, arundhati roys! Your new cause awaits you on the 22nd floor.




Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waddawewan? Cubical!

Wennuwewanid? Nur!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home