Monday, February 05, 2007

And so...

And so after a few hours of office time on the weekend, I decided to reward myself with an office beer. The office beer choices being office Guinness bottle, office Heineken mini keg and office Coors tallboy. Feeling guilty about consuming office alcohol I went for the cheapest and least desirable of them all, the office Coors tallboy.

I had four sips before I poured it down the office kitchen sink. And so it was the worst office beer ever.

And so despite one of the parsee's assertion that it could not be done, I have managed to shit without peeing. This is an important moment in the history of mankind's achievement.

"WOULD YOU START THE FANS PLEASE"

And so we are now reminded of the most important words that can be uttered by a sadistic bald man dressed in a strange coat.






We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love
(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home