Monday, June 12, 2006

notes on wildlife

thats right, I am going to tell you of the critters I saw when I was in the wilderness of the
.
.
.
the United Kingdom!

I saw and this is in no particular order:

deer: they were stupid
rabbits: also stupid
squirrels: stupid
birds: stupid
ducks: retarded
geese: dumbest animals around AND they shit all over the place
a fox: i only got a quick glance but I'd be willing to bet it was dumb
a hedgehog:actually this one critter might dumber than the geese. I saw it snuffling around in some leaves and it looked cute so I hit it with my umbrella. I wanted to see it curl into a ball which is allegedly the defence mechanism of hedgehogs. Despite much prodding with the umbrella, the retarded spiny shit just went about its business of rooting through leaves. Hence I learnt that it has zero survival skills and is stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home